Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bliss, Dream On, Happy....

Those are the names of some of the new layer cakes I have in the shop. If you don't know what a layer cake is it's a package of 40 10" squares, usually one square from each of the prints in a collection.   They are fabulous for making quilts and other small projects.

For a limited time I have brand new layer cakes on sale for $29.00 per package.  These full collections are not available until September and October so consider these layer cakes as a "sneek peek" of what's to come.


I have marked the Freebird layer cake down to $29.00 as well so that all layer cakes in my store are $29.00 for a limited time.

Are you looking for a quilt pattern that uses a layer cake?  Check out the 4 new patterns I received from The Pattern Basket.

Ruffles

Sugar Twist

Cotton Garden

Tying the Knot

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the Bliss collection--yum! After I finish the quilts on my plate, I want to do a jelly roll quilt. Super yum!

    BTW, I didn't know you had a blog, Sarah! I'm so glad I checked after you left that comment on mine. Love you!

    ReplyDelete